Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Birthday, you :)

So... you're wondering what this is all about.... Making that face until you remember that it's your birthday today! 


True, you just want to sleep right now... 


And that I will sing you Happy birthday until you wind up like this grumpy here. 


But seriously, I'm nice like that and I'll get you cake that you'll like. Well... I hope! 



So where was I? Ah yeah. It's your birthday today! 


And you're bloody awesome. Mad. Funny. Insane. Super Sweet. 



Okay boring. I'm not up to praising you so much. 


YES I so hear you still saying this..... 


We'll get you to nap, okay? Just after this is done. And then you can sleep until wind up saying *just* this. 


So, like I was saying, You are my best friend :) 


And I gotta say, I got super lucky to have you as my friend. 



You deserve a hug. 


For wearing a saree like a pro. Yo. 


For telling me this whenever I need to hear it most.


For letting me be weird


On June 15, 2013, when I first met you, I thought to myself...


And with every passing conversation, we went one step closer to finally landing up here: 


Well, you're stuck, there's no setting you free from this trap, now ;) 


You've got my back a lot of times.... 


And you're really the best. :) *hug* 


Well, dawg. We got dat Swag.







Reactions: